SUPER FOOD FOR WEIGHT LOSS

I am in diet. Don't ask me to go out for lunch!

Its ok, cake is not good for me. You can eat all. 

Husband, sorry no dinner tonight. I wan to get slim as before we get married!


These all dialog commonly out from women. Isn't?

But the truth is, what we said i different with what we do. I eat every time!

OK! let's check together what we need to get slim back.


Whenever we feel hungry or want to get bite something, just have these! eat as the snack. forget drinks contain sugar, bread or CAKE!

I prefer to do detox once in 3 months using few supplements. just to ensure i am healthy and fit to take care of my family.

Let's check it out what they are doing to get inch and weight loss.

1. Puan Ruzanna Hanie- Weight loss 13kg


2. Puan Nurul Hidayah- weight loss 16kg

How to order Weight Loss set


Please contact Nadimah Muhammad for more consultation on your specific set suits to your problem and pocket. Get right way hpw to take supplement as well with me. 

If you stay around Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya, Klang, Subang Jaya, I am Shaklee distributor for Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya, Klang, Subang Jaya.


Fb: Nadimah Muhammad
Instagram: Nadimah_Muhammad
Whatsapp: 0149408215

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Zikir Mudah Menjemput Rezeki, kalau diamalkan anda akan terkejut Rezeki datang tak pernah HABIS !!

CARA MENGGUNAKAN STERIMAR UNTUK BAYI SELSEMA

SUSU BADAN CAIR. NI CARA PEKATKAN SUSU BADAN